Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Southewst Journal 1

I had a great time in the West! Now I'm going to the Southwest. Somethings I know about the Southwest already is that there are high temperates. It is very hot there because it is so closet to the equator! The Southwest is mostly badlands. Many caucuses grow in the Southwest. The Southwest's most popular city is
Las Vegas. Hollywood is there and actually I want to see the Hollywood sign! Las Vegas is the 2nd most popular city in the United States. I would really like to go there. There is very little rainfall in the Southwest. I know that because I'm reading Holes in my Lit Circles group. Lastly I might want to visit these four states that make up the Southwest: Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, and the Grand Canyon! That's all I have to say!

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment