Tuesday, April 26, 2011

West Journal 2!!!!

  I can't belive I'm already out here in the West! This is so cool! I'm so hot down here. My arms are as hot as a bonfire! So far I've visited Hoover Dam, Death Valley, and Great salt lake. Now I'm on my way to Los Angles then Mt. St. Helens! My trip is awsome so far!

Hoover Dam straddles the mighty Colorado River, which forms the border between the states of Nevada and Arizona. I think this Dam is the world's largest Dam!

Death Valley is also very big. It is a national park known for its extraodinary canyons and colors. Death Valley is also the lowest point in the Western Hemesphire.

Lastly, I've visited great Salt lake which is the largest saltlake in the Western Hemesphire. There it has a lot of creepy Native American Legands about monsters with giant heads in the water and stuff like that. Lastly, Don't forget that Great Salt Lake isw a great place to go to and have fun at!

All I know about Mt. St. Helens is that it has a volcano at the top of it so I think I might want to learn more about that! But you have to be honost, Los Angles is a HUGE city in California so I'm very exited to go there.

Thanks For Reading!
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment