Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Northeast Road Trip

I know a lot about the Northeast because my dad grew up in Long Island and my grandparents live there still. I visit a lot and they take me and the rest of my family to some relly cool places.                                            One of the cool places that I saw was the Statue of Liberty. The Statue of Liberty was delivered from France (i think). I'm not 100% sure because whenver I visit I'm too lazy to read the signs and info.        Something similar between the Northeast and Midwest is the weather. The weather is really close to being the same noly that in the winter I think that Chicago is actully a little colder. Otherwise, the weather is really close to eing the same.                That's all I have to say! Thanks for Reading!
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment